5 Ways a Virtual Assistant Can Help Maximize Your Business’s Productivity
Virtual Assistants are administrative professionals who work remotely for your business. Hiring a Virtual Assistant can significantly and positively impact your business’s productivity
Virtual Assistants are:
- Cost effective — because they work remotely, virtual assistants are extremely cost effective; there is no need to rent extra office space to accommodate a new worker. Whereas an in-house, full-time assistant may cost you upwards of $65,000, employing a virtual assistant is a great opportunity to reduce costs because you only pay for hours worked.
- Specialists — VAs are often specialists. Of course, they are experts in administration, but in addition, many VAs also possess unique skillsets—and they’re great at them. Photoshop and InDesign expertise can be extremely beneficial to a business that focuses on digital and/or direct mail marketing. Videographers and media editing experts are great additions for a business looking to video blog.
- Partners — trusting your VA the same way you would an in-house assistant streamlines your business and non-business operations. A VA who understands your personal and professional responsibilities can be more effective in scheduling and meeting coordination, decision-making, and long-term planning.
Here are 5 (of many) things you can outsource to a Virtual Assistant to boost your business’s
5 things you can outsource to your Virtual Assistant to save you time and resources so you can get back to innovation and business development.
- Have your VA check your emails. According to a 2012 study by McKinsey Global Institute, we spend nearly one-third of our work time managing emails. By outsourcing your email management to a VA, you will instantly gain over 2.5 hours of your work time back—imagine the innovation and creativity you can foster for your business in that time!
- Delegate repetitive tasks to your VA. Ad placement, weekly newsletters and scheduling are just a few of the daunting, repetitive tasks we take on week after week. Outsource these boring, monotonous tasks to a VA effectively by providing them with templates and step-by-step procedures to abide by.
- Everyone loves a good deal, but searching for the best flight and hotel options, even with the help of travel sites, is time consuming. If you’re always on the go, hiring a VA to research travel deals for you will free up a significant amount of time you already can’t afford.
- Customer support and mediation. Not everyone was born with impeccable patience and people skills. Hiring a patient, customer service-oriented administrative professional to handle your customer service inquiries, moderate blog comments, or respond to email queries not only saves you time, it may even reduce the speed of that receding hairline, too.
- Website SEO is a never-ending task. Meta-tagging your pages and images, and optimizing for keyword searches is a daunting task even for intermediate web designers. Hire a VA who specializes in webpage design, or understands the basics of HTML. As your search ranking increases, so will the customers, and now you’ll have ample time to interact, build relationships and sell, sell, sell.
Find Your Executive Assistant Now
If you're interested in hiring an executive assistant, personal assistant, office manager, or other support staff, we can make finding the perfect candidate fast and easy. Contact us to get started.Find My Assistant