The C-Suite Advantage
What Makes Us Unique and Distinguishes Us From Other Staffing Firms:
- Our long term trusted relationships with our clients and candidates
- Our proven track record of success
- Our ability to source exceptional talent and deliver exceptional results
- Our selectivity – we don’t bombard you with resumes of unqualified candidates
Through our special networks and affiliations, we are able source passive candidates who are under the radar screen and otherwise inaccessible.
How We Provide the Better Experience in Hiring an Executive Assistant
It all starts by establishing and developing our professional relationships, which means really getting to know our employers and candidates to find out what makes them tick. Then we apply a highly disciplined approach to deliver customized solutions for the recruitment of executive and personal assistants. We tailor each search, which results in the perfect match.
Customized Staffing Solutions for Employers
With employers, we take pride in pairing your organization with proven administrative professionals who continuously surpass expectations. We firmly believe in quality, not quantity, and will not waste your time and crowd your inbox with volumes of mediocre resumes. Our team meets with more candidates than we send to clients; this is our job. Our primary goal is to save you time by our careful and uniquely tailored vetting process. We will always tell you why we feel a candidate is right for you and what makes them special. We work thoroughly, quickly and efficiently to respond to your staffing needs in terms of scheduling, feedback, reference checking, offer negotiation, etc.
More Information for Employers with Executive Staffing Needs
Can you help me hire an assistant if I am not in NYC?
Absolutely. Although we are headquartered in New York City, we have been engaged on assignments for C-level assistants with employers in major cities such as Chicago, Hartford, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington DC, Miami and Toronto.
What is the average length of your search process from start to finish?
The length of a search can vary depending on the responsiveness of the employer and the complexity of the search, but typically it takes 3-4 weeks.
What is your fee structure?
We prefer to work on a contingency “success” basis as opposed to retainer. For certain searches, we advise our clients to consider an exclusive arrangement or a small retainer.
Who are your clients?
While the majority of our clients are from the financial sector, such as global banks, investment management firms, insurance companies, hedge funds and private equity firms, we also recruit administrative assistants for top Fortune 500 companies from other industries such as Pharmaceutical, Fin Tech, Technology, Telecommunications and Media. Family offices, and charitable foundations. Personal assistants for CEO’s and celebrities are also a growing sector of the C-Suite business success.
Do you work on Temp to Perm or Contract assignments?
Most of our administrative staffing assignments are for permanent employees, but we also work on temp to perm placements depending on the employer’s requirements.
How do you source your candidates?
We rely on a multitude of avenues for sourcing administrative candidates and leave no stone unturned. Our vast network of C-Level Executive Assistants includes our proprietary database of over 5000 members. We also rely heavily on personal referrals. Other sources include our website, LinkedIn and other professional networks.
What is your screening process?
- Initial phone screen
- In depth in-person or Skype interview (depending on location) to evaluate soft skills, communication skills, motivation, personality, etc.
- Standardized testing of candidates for Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Products, and computer literacy
- Language proficiency testing if required
- Customized questionnaire based on demands of the position if required
What are some notable placements completed by C-Suite Assistants?
- Executive Assistant to the CEO of a Financial Tech Start-up, New York, NY
- Bilingual Assistant to a Sr. MD at a Private Equity firm, New York, NY
- Executive Assistant to the CEO of a Restructuring and Investment Banking Firm, Washington, DC
- Executive Assistant to the CEO of a Global Communications/Branding Firm, New York, NY
- Executive Assistant to the CEO of a Private Equity Firm, Houston, TX
- Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of a Non-Profit, New York, NY
- Executive/Personal Assistant to the President of a Global Financial Services Firm, New York, NY
- Executive Assistant to the CEO and Founder of Global Financial Advisory Firm, Washington, DC
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer of a Global Asset Management Firm, New York, NY
- Executive Assistant to an EVP of Human Resources at a Fortune 100 Technology Company, Palo Alto, CA
- Executive Assistant at a Private Equity/Ventures group, New York, NY
- Executive Assistant at a large Hedge Fund Group, New York, NY
- Personal Assistant to the Vice Chairman of a Hedge Fund, Greenwich, CT
- Personal Assistant to Head of a Family Office, Westchester County, NY
- Marketing Assistant at a Commercial Real Estate Adviser Firm, New York, NY
- Graphic Designer for a Luxury Real Estate Company, Westchester County, NY
- Sales Assistant to a Financial Advisory Firm, Westchester County, NY
How We Work with Our Candidates
We work closely with our executive and personal assistant candidates to provide a customized service to identify and connect you with opportunities that are closely aligned with your skills, qualifications and career goals. We can’t guarantee every candidate a job, but we guarantee we will be responsive, honest, and take the time to prepare you for interviews. We will provide timely feedback and guide you through the entire recruitment and onboarding process.
WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE IN ADMINISTRATIVE STAFFING AGENCIES, C-SUITE ASSISTANTS
See what others have to say about our professional recruitment agency:
“When I was conducting a search for an EA for the Head of Marketing/Sales team, Linda sent 5 excellent resumes as opposed to 25 from the other staffing firm, but I knew that all of her candidates were worth meeting and she had taken the time to meet each one in person.”
To read more of our success stories, go here.
Find Your Executive Assistant Now
If you're interested in hiring an executive assistant, personal assistant, office manager, or other support staff, we can make finding the perfect candidate fast and easy. Contact us to get started.Find My Assistant